SW-MOTECH – Upper crash bar (Black), Yamaha Ténéré 700
Upper crash bar
In keeping with the appearance of the Yamaha Ténéré 700, these crash bars made of tubular steel with a diameter of 22 mm are available with a weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in the Czech city of Brünn.
The elements developed exclusively for this motorcycle seamlessly fit the look of the vehicle and guarantee easy mounting. The upper crash bars mainly protect the fairing of the motorcycle and give the motorcycle an individual look.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 22 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Fairing protection
- Bike-specific development guarantees a snug fit
- Simple, screw-on mounting on original attachment points
Included in delivery
- 2 x Upper crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 3,6 kg / appr. 8.0 lb
- Installation is only possible with the SW-MOTECH crash bar
Varor som "Tas hem på besällning" har normalt en leveranstid på 5-10 arbetsdagar (förutsatt att varan finns i lager hos leverantören)
Tas hem på beställning