SW-MOTECH – Crash bar (Black), Yamaha Ténéré 700
Made to match the Yamaha Ténéré 700, these crash bars feature a weather- and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in the Czech city of Brünn.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points.
- Robust steel construction
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 5,7 kg / appr. 12.6 lb
Varor som "Tas hem på besällning" har normalt en leveranstid på 5-10 arbetsdagar (förutsatt att varan finns i lager hos leverantören)
Tas hem på beställning